Check out our sustainability calendar of events for a wide range of conference, trainings, and programs across the region. In addition, we post information regarding Sustainable Maryland-sponsored events. You can also post events of interest to the Sustainable Maryland community by clicking on "Add Event" at right. This link will only appear if you are logged into the website. Click on "Sign in or sign up" on the top left of this page to log in.
Scroll down this page to see upcoming events listed in date order by category or search for specific events using the filters below.
To access past webinar recordings or download workshop presentations, click on "Past Webinars and Training" at right.
November 18, 2016 - 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
210 Holiday Court
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
The second annual Agriculture and Environmental Law Conference will be held Friday, November 18, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the DoubleTree Hotel in Annapolis, Maryland. Discussion topics will include:
- Hot Topics in Agricultural and Environmental Law
- Recent Developments with Nutrient Management Regulations
- Alternative Energy on the Farm
- The Food Safety Modernization Act and Water Usage
- Agritourism and Zoning Compliance
- Stormwater Management and the Chesapeake Bay